threads
Page 3 of 3
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  my 08 yukon, bagged on 26s, full caddy conversion, custom painted,

my 08 yukon, bagged on 26s, full caddy conversion, custom painted,

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 4716
replies 27
following 9

4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

how about you, any lambos on yours yet???????

--------------------------------------------Originally posted by nvr53no lambos yet---------------------------------------------
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Bobby, ever had a problem towing with those tiny sidewalls?  You should drop it off with Jeremy for a week...he'll get thing a lot closer to the ground in no time (and throw some hydros in there while he's at it &nbsp
Flossin22s   +1y

what kind of grill is that, im looking to buy one for my moms yukon.
nvr53   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 4pumpedTLon20show about you, any lambos on yours yet???????

--------------------------------------------Originally posted by nvr53no lambos yet---------------------------------------------naw none yet.glad youre not putting any on there .cant stand those fng things .i know alot of stuff gets put on vehicles for points .but come on .last year at fff there was a chrysler 300 with the door unbolted and laying in the dirt .body mod i dont think so ---------------------------------------------
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

ive only towed local on the skinnys, i towed as far as vegas, and portland oregon, on the 305-30-26 when it was lowered but since putting the 295-25-26 on there, have only towed in town, thinking of buying a new dually, if i get that, then gonna buy a 2 car 40ft enclosed trailer, to throw the truck and car in there. ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-4PumpedCLBobby, ever had a problem towing with those tiny sidewalls?  You should drop it off with Jeremy for a week...he'll get thing a lot closer to the ground in no time (and throw some hydros in there while he's at it  ---------------------------------------------
post photo
post photo
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

i agree, i didnt like them when i had them, and dont like them now, if i do any mods it will be suiciding the rear door, thats it, i would have loved to have seen the chrylser with the door laying on the ground, was that supposed to be like that or did the door fall off, ive have seen a few nasty door mods,   ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nvr53---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 4pumpedTLon20show about you, any lambos on yours yet???????

--------------------------------------------Originally posted by nvr53no lambos yet---------------------------------------------naw none yet.glad youre not putting any on there .cant stand those fng things .i know alot of stuff gets put on vehicles for points .but come on .last year at fff there was a chrysler 300 with the door unbolted and laying in the dirt .body mod i dont think so ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

cant remember got it almost a year ago, found it on ebay though, hella cheap

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Flossin22swhat kind of grill is that, im looking to buy one for my moms yukon. ---------------------------------------------