Page 3 of 3
Wheel Questions \  Who makes a WIDE Billet 22

Who makes a WIDE Billet 22

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 3977
replies 26
following 23

xgolferdude   +1y

call jason rushforth...  they are building my rims for me and he is super awesome to deal with.  we bounced ideas for a coupple weeks and he took the time to help me everystage of the way!  best customer service ive ever had with a wheel company.  253 306 3215 or jasonrushforth.com  or rushforthwheels.com.   i think its awesome that the owner is the one you deal with and not some dumb ass wheel salesman that cant give you any real help....  ill never buy any wheels from anyone else.. tell him jay houk sent ya from rogers, arkansas sent ya..
tuckinlugs06   +1y

well how wide is the wheels/tires on that ford ...24x what
1offWizard   +1y

That is a 405/25-24 on the Ford I believe. Pirelli makes it.
idrgbdy   +1y
405 wide! damn! now that is guaranteed baller status!
thenickster   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by xgolferdudecall jason rushforth...  they are building my rims for me and he is super awesome to deal with.  we bounced ideas for a coupple weeks and he took the time to help me everystage of the way!  best customer service ive ever had with a wheel company.  253 306 3215 or jasonrushforth.com  or rushforthwheels.com.   i think its awesome that the owner is the one you deal with and not some dumb ass wheel salesman that cant give you any real help....  ill never buy any wheels from anyone else.. tell him jay houk sent ya from rogers, arkansas sent ya..---------------------------------------------Wow....you know there are several wheel company salesmen on the forum you're calling a dumbass?
svrdfknties   +1y

Sometimes, it's the customer that is actually the dumbass.....
cheese   +1y

JASON JUST RECEIVED A 20X15 BONSPEED FOR A CUSTOMERS TRUCK!! IT IS SIK HUGE!!