Page 2 of 3
Wheel Questions \  Who makes a WIDE Billet 22

Who makes a WIDE Billet 22

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 3976
replies 26
following 23

SoloSpecialties   +1y

i know im goin with intro when the time is here..some 20x11's..yea buddy.
gettwisted07   +1y
Edited: 6/4/2009 9:49:15 PM by gettwisted07

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by thenicksterHow wide are you wanting to go? I may be able to help you out on some Intro billets.

---------------------------------------------Im wanting a 22x15. the lug pattern has to be 5x4.5 if at all possible. whats the lowest profile tire you can use with that rim also? and thanks everyone for the help!
post photo
RA JORDAN   +1y

anything over a 10" wide wheel is a fabricated wheel.  i can get you bonspeeds and a couple other brands of wheels in a 22x15.  i am not sure on pricing for a 22" but a 20x15 would run you right over 1000 per wheel.  you can visit my site at www.buybillets.net  also..i do sell wheels that are not listed.

blownsvt   +1y

ive seen the 18s and 20s that are really wide but who makes a tire for the 22s and 24??? id think any company could make them... billet specialties, boyd, budnik... damn i bet a 22x15 hoop would be some expensive shit!
dropstar   +1y

i wish i would of went wider....
bill brasky   +1y
thought 10 was as wide as they went
thenickster   +1y

We've made them pretty wide as you can see in the gmfullsize.com link above. Let me know if you'd like a set of Intro's. As for tires, I'd have to look into that.

pnktco   +1y

when i was looking for my wheels, 20x10 was the widest i could get. to make it wider they have to use two hoops, and if i remember right it increased the price of the wheel by two or three hundred bucks. and that was through BAD.

pugz   +1y
budnik makes a 22x15
1offWizard   +1y

Most billet wheel companies can do a 22x15. The problem you are going to run into is finding tires. To my knowledge a 315mm is as wide of a 22 available and I wouldn't put that on anything wider than a 12. And yes B.A.D. can do the wheels for you, but I would recommend you find a tire to fit them first!