Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  18's and 20's for a bagged civic

18's and 20's for a bagged civic

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1759
replies 13
following 12

DiabolicCustoms   +1y
i'm wanting to run 20's in the back and 18's up front on my bagged civic as i am in the process of making it lay pan.  i am having a seriously hard time finding a nice wheel in the 4 lug. Mostly everything is bling bling or super ricey.  i am wanting something in a 5 spoke star or like the intro wheels or a boyd but don't have the money to build a wheel.  any help or suggestions would be great. no civic bashing though!
IMLOWER   +1y

you can get foose speedsters in 20" 4lug i had em on my xb
slammedcivicsi   +1y
im looking for something similar for my wifes car, keep you eyes posted for some used older wheels on craigslist and such, I find older chrome tends not to be as flashy and 4 lug is much more common as guys were running chrome on their hondas in the 90's, but now all run black or coloured.
k24 rd6   +1y

20" on a 4x100 is way too big so there is almost no market and reason to make them. Most 5 spoke wheels will be 5 lug for the simple fact the 4 holes look horrible when offset in the spokes. Or the spokes have to be shrunk with a larger center area making your 20" look like an 18".  Your best bet is find something you like with a closed cap, get blanks and then have them drilled. Still you are limited since most are too wide and too low in offset. I have a hard tiime finding any decent looking 20x7.5-8 with a reasonable 45 offset in 5 lug.   
YUH8IN96   +1y

yea good lookin 4 lug wheels are hard to find, u can try the speedsters lik POTTER said or you if you go on the MKW website the hav a good selection of wheels. also lik brad said go search craigslist i just gotta an nice set of 19s for my car on there.
acromexicant   +1y

This was my buddies old  civic on 18s and 20s.It had a solid axel in the rear tho.
post photo
PHATTIREGUY   +1y

try centerline.

DiabolicCustoms   +1y

thanks for all the input, its a very trying thing to find wheels, i might end up just sticking 18's all the way around because of this.  i have found a couple 18's that look very nice, or i could go the highly expensive route of converting it all over to 5 lug, as i would have to import the stuff to do it. 
Tegratukn20   +1y

It is exspensive to get a 4x100 from boyd... If I dontsell the car in the next 20 or so days I will be parting out the car has 18 20 coddzillas if your intrested hit me up
dragn168   +1y
are these to blingy this was a set of 18's and 20's we threw on this car when we built it and IMHO look damn good.