Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1758
replies 13
following 12

dragn168   +1y
Edited: 8/6/2009 7:01:58 PM by dragn168

ill try and get up with the original owner to find out what they were
DiabolicCustoms   +1y

see now that is nice, got any pics of the buildup?  those wheels aren't to blingy. that is exactly what i am hoping to do with mine.  so any pics of the buildup would be appreciate, not to copy but for general reference as i have looked at all the other build on here for general reference. 

--------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragn168are these to blingy this was a set of 18's and 20's we threw on this car when we built it and IMHO look damn good. ---------------------------------------------
YUH8IN96   +1y

yea like kenneth said try centerline if you want a billet. i called them to price out a set of 19 inch smoothies for my car and they were going to charge me 1,200 which isnt to steep for a billet. they also hav a few other nice 4 lug wheels
dragn168   +1y
Edited: 8/6/2009 11:51:12 PM by dragn168

these are the only pics i can find right now but get up with sjudd86 on here he pretty much built the car i just hung out and when it came time for some one to deal with the rear trailing arms and getting those 20's to tuck i slid under and worked it out. the best part about this car is every thing (suspension wise) is technically bolt on. which i believe was done to joke the fact that everything for hondas just bolts right up and that the owner wanted to be able to pull the motor through the hood instead of dropping it

post photo
post photo
post photo