1st gen s10 frontend conversions>>>>>

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 18388
replies 18
following 18

lumpy   +1y
lookin for some ideas for a new project
relaxednoma   +1y
I've got to say by far my favorite is the cut down FSC grill. If I ever do a 1st gen that would be it.
loudciv   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragginsonomaI've got to say by far my favorite is the cut down FSC grill. If I ever do a 1st gen that would be it. ---------------------------------------------have you seen the c10 version, effing dope.lil b's truck at low rollers 09.  
post photo
post photo
post photo
msturg   +1y
wow, I've never seen that blazer before.  That c10 clip looks awesome on there, that took some skill to make happen
relaxednoma   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by loudciv---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragginsonomaI've got to say by far my favorite is the cut down FSC grill. If I ever do a 1st gen that would be it. ---------------------------------------------have you seen the c10 version, effing dope.lil b's truck at low rollers 09. -------------------------------------------- Holy shit! that is fockin' awesome! 
post photo
fatboysS1O   +1y
Edited: 9/25/2009 10:10:28 AM by fatboysS1O

that blazer front end just shit on every other s10 front end conversion ever! the tail lights are flippin sweet too!
NIGHTMARE73   +1y

DAMN !!! TO DAMN SEXY !!
bdydrppup   +1y

yeh i love that conversion. i like how they even used the tailights from the c-10
bodydropped85   +1y
Edited: 9/25/2009 12:13:20 PM by bagged85

rolnlow   +1y

yeah that blazer is sick, turn out great