1st gen s10 frontend conversions>>>>>

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 18389
replies 18
following 18

TwistedMinis   +1y
Someone did an incredible job on that.
idrgbdy   +1y
woah! never seen that c10 front. so clean and perfectly executed! now i can finish my xmas list. lol   

jdauer02   +1y

that C10 front is killer..nice job to those who did it

lobdyblazr   +1y

ummm wow..uhhh yeah thats bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
installguy   +1y

absolutely sick, that is bad ass!!!
fknlowjeep   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by loudciv---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragginsonomaI've got to say by far my favorite is the cut down FSC grill. If I ever do a 1st gen that would be it. ---------------------------------------------have you seen the c10 version, effing dope.lil b's truck at low rollers 09.  ---------------------------------------------I just thought that i would get the pics on here again because you know that by the time you get to the bottom you wanted to scroll back up to look again...
post photo
post photo
post photo
mindlissmetalfab   +1y

Thats sick. I love the hood. I just found some lights I liked for mine, and built a grille around them.
BOYETT   +1y
civc conversion...  Trailblazer...  Deville conversion...  GMC Canyon conversion...  Envoy conversion...  Sierra coversion...  
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
bagged89S10   +1y
My boy Kirk doesn't mess around!---------------------------------------------Originally posted by loudciv

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragginsonomaI've got to say by far my favorite is the cut down FSC grill. If I ever do a 1st gen that would be it. ---------------------------------------------have you seen the c10 version, effing dope.lil b's truck at low rollers 09.  ---------------------------------------------
post photo
post photo
post photo