threads
Page 2 of 2
Air Ride Suspensions \  rear link set up ideas??

rear link set up ideas??

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 3893
replies 15
following 10

dragn4door   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TwistedMinisI know space is cramped for you, but I believe that you can fit a good link setup under your bed without sacrificing much. It would be tricky I'm sure, but definitely could be done.---------------------------------------------I agree.Also, Maybe you should install your link bar setup and Then reinstall the other items around the bars.That way you are making the most important part of your suspension the priority and working around it with the left over room.
gold_standard   +1y
This may be a dumb question, but I was told that certain link setups won't allow you to do side to side. Would the off center wishbone setup be one of those (the blue one at the top), or is that even true? Because I will probably have the same issue with no wanting to move the stock gas tank.
low_blazer   +1y
Check out Tom's Mazda...his truck is almost identical to yours...with a wishbone under the bed..

http://www.minitruckmayhem.com/TomClark2.html

I didn't do this setup, but I've done several mazdas with wishbones and factory gas tanks...it's not that hard to keep everything under the bed
fastonthetrack   +1y
Baddawg253 is Tom clarke in that article, Good Lookin' out though, he figured out his link issues a few months ago.
low_blazer   +1y
You know what's sad....I do MTM's web design...I did that article..lol. No wonder the trucks are identical....lmao. That's what I get for not looking at the original post date, and surfing the web on no sleep...