Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 9118
replies 191
following 138

LOWFORD1   +1y

post photo
J Ruthless   +1y
Edited: 7/10/2010 3:24:45 PM by J Ruthless

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LOWFORD1---------------------------------------------Sweet shot, nice ride!  I love the progress.  I have a 93 x-cab flairside available to me and just deciding on if I should take the plunge on the 93 or keep plugging away on my 03 Supercrew.  I figured with the 93 I would go with a crown vic front clip and bag from there, that way I get the a-arms, R&P and better geometry not to mention better brakes.  Your thoughts?  Would this be a good route or just stick with the beams?
post photo
LOWFORD1   +1y

i would say go ibeams alot of ford guys that kno wht it takes will be surprised ive had alot of compliments eswpecially now that its bodied on 4s and it has the i beams a lil bit more work but its all worth it
bigsexygzero   +1y
jruthless the wheels are 22 soon 24 yea still has the beams in front    wudup adrian .. 
bigsexygzero   +1y
i get more pics up later j
LOWFORD1   +1y

whts up anthony and yea man stick with the i beams

bigsexygzero   +1y
yal gon make it to heatwave ?
LOWFORD1   +1y

yea hopefully ill finish paintin the frame by that time and put it back together for heatwave if not am goin to hav to wait til border bash here in the valley
johnboyon20s   +1y
Edited: 7/10/2010 5:37:26 PM by johnboyon20s

Edited: 7/10/2010 5:34:28 PM by johnboyon20s

post photo
post photo