Page 12 of 20
Ford Trucks \  LETS SEE SOME OF THOSE F150'S LAYED OUT

LETS SEE SOME OF THOSE F150'S LAYED OUT

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 9113
replies 191
following 138

maztang (ryan)   +1y

copy from the http to the jpg and then click on the 2 mountains tab and insert that into the url and then click on insert image and there ya go. haha
jimmy726   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MaztangNo, the rearend is good, I am setting the rearend up for a 24" wheel with a  30" tall tire. the front will be a 22" wheel...not sure tire size yet in the front. The tire that is on in the rear is the same size tire that I am setting up for. I would like to keep a pretty meaty tire all the way around so I will see what I can do. I also wanted to keep the stock gas tank and in it's original location so I went with a parallel 4 link with a panhard bar. I would like a watts link but had to save money somewhere for now. haha Bags are all RE8s all 1/2" lines, 1/2" fill 1/4" dumps with reducers to 1/8th, etc. etc. etc.---------------------------------------------so im guessing your running billets then for the right offet to tuck under the bed?
maztang (ryan)   +1y

haven't tried putting the bed on yet, if the wheels I am planning on installing won't fit then yeah I guess I will have to narrow the rearend. to be honest, i was more concerned about the front end and never gave the rearend much thought. I have started cutting the bed out so maybe before long I will know more. this is my first full build so i am learning as I go. if you know something about it please let me know man.
baggedon22   +1y

thanks
jimmy726   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Maztanghaven't tried putting the bed on yet, if the wheels I am planning on installing won't fit then yeah I guess I will have to narrow the rearend. to be honest, i was more concerned about the front end and never gave the rearend much thought. I have started cutting the bed out so maybe before long I will know more. this is my first full build so i am learning as I go. if you know something about it please let me know man.---------------------------------------------From what i have read with a 22x9 with a +40 its still close to not tucking on the bed. So i havent seen many 24x9 with that type of offset. Now the front people dont seem to have much of a problem at all.
ybnrmaldually   +1y
Edited: 7/16/2010 8:57:10 PM by ybnrmalf150

wickedsled   +1y
Dave Shulman F-150
post photo
post photo