Page 13 of 20
Ford Trucks \  LETS SEE SOME OF THOSE F150'S LAYED OUT

LETS SEE SOME OF THOSE F150'S LAYED OUT

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 9116
replies 191
following 138

J Ruthless   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by wickedsledDave Shulman F-150

Door handles?  I like this look.---------------------------------------------
post photo
Grinding   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by J Ruthless --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by wickedsled Dave Shulman F-150

Door handles?  I like this look. --------------------------------------------- Im not 100% sure, but they look like mazda miata chrome door handles ---------------------------------------------
post photo
maztang (ryan)   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jimmy726---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Maztanghaven't tried putting the bed on yet, if the wheels I am planning on installing won't fit then yeah I guess I will have to narrow the rearend. to be honest, i was more concerned about the front end and never gave the rearend much thought. I have started cutting the bed out so maybe before long I will know more. this is my first full build so i am learning as I go. if you know something about it please let me know man.---------------------------------------------From what i have read with a 22x9 with a +40 its still close to not tucking on the bed. So i havent seen many 24x9 with that type of offset. Now the front people dont seem to have much of a problem at all.---------------------------------------------Thanks for the heads up man, I haven't heard anything about that. If I have to get my rearend narrowed I will do that. Thanks man.
famousford   +1y
here is my work in progress, she will be done by next summer and will be laying hard at heatwave

post photo
post photo
maztang (ryan)   +1y
^^^ Nice man, I love the old school. Here is an update on mine, got the bed on and finally got the front bagged.

draggin91   +1y
Edited: 9/30/2010 5:38:37 AM by Draggin91

Edited: 9/30/2010 5:35:33 AM by Draggin91

heres my 2500$ truck full sheet metal bed kp 6 link tweed interior triton v8 20" centerlines

post photo
post photo
post photo
KEEF   +1y
Edited: 9/30/2010 6:53:06 AM by KEEF

Joey Booth's F-150 we did @ Keef's Driving to the show from my shop (220 miles)and Joey drove it home to GA alsonighttime photoshoot by one of the badassest photographers out there///Allstar Event photossneak peak
JayLowLow   +1y
Edited: 9/30/2010 12:34:16 PM by JayLowLow

mine layin frame on 24's.
post photo
dmkustoms   +1y
Edited: 10/4/2010 6:24:05 PM by DMKustoms

dmkustoms   +1y
Here is my truck that we just finished a couple weeks ago. Just wrapping up some details now.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo