Page 2 of 4
Build-Ups \  SFBD 90 S10 on 22s

SFBD 90 S10 on 22s

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 5799
replies 36
following 14

kinetikkustomz   +1y
OK! that sucked! Lol but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. Ill gladly answer them.

As of right now, my upper wishbone and endlinks are painted. I need to paint my Cantilever lift arms and the lower link bars and rear shocks.

After those are taken care of, the back end can be wrapped up..

Again, sorry for the giant pics lol.

The motor now has power steering pump on it (took forever to find the PS brackets in a scrap yard), new lines are made for the steering and hydroboost.

I need to finish the front brake lines and mount them to the frame and then connect the braided lines to the calipers. But ive been concentrating on the rear and getting that wrapped up.

The bed is currently untouched since it was layed out in the driveway in the second or third post of mine.

Ugh... theres too much to go over. Like i said, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Let me know your thoughts!!!
rodandtruckdesign   +1y
glad to see you 'unshaved' the body line...i've always thought the sides of s-10's looked too big without them.
frame looks great......can't wait to see more progress
strada shop   +1y
looks clean wish oakTown would try something other then a S-10 or blazer.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
looks great!

I cant wait to see it all assembled.

Taylor
slmd02s10   +1y
yawn.. had to walk around this thing at the shop today its in my way :)
xgolferdude   +1y
looks great.... what size tires are those?? 245/30/22?
NorthwestS   +1y
That is lookin bad ass, Can't wait for the finished product. Great job
kinetikkustomz   +1y
Thanks for the kind words guys.

The tire size is 235/30/22

And yea all the oaktown guys had s10s and blazers lol. It was how the club started back in 03-04. Believe me, id rather own a hardbody and do all this work to THAT instead of an s10. But i still like how this truck is turning out.

I was on vaca all last week so no progress.

As you can see in a few pics, i have two wasted wheels. Im ordering the two new wheels today for it. The remainder of my parts should be back from paint this weekend. Im going to also try to attack the rear axle, (needs sanding and paint) and get that wrapped up so i can get that back under the truck and assemble the link bars and canti arms.