Page 1 of 2
Mazda Projects \  lambo doors on corvette

lambo doors on corvette

Mazda Projects
views 3994
replies 11
following 9

v8mazda4ever   +1y
This is a friends vette that has lambo doors on it and he now wants them motorized.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
2slow5.0   +1y
thats a little much, but there is a guy down here that is paralized (waist down) and had a set put on his c6 vette. before someone had to help him into the car, now he just wheels up and has all the room to get in, so in that case its cool
mazdachick   +1y
I Love Lambo Doors But Not Very Many People Do I Dunno Why. I Thinks Its A Kewl Idea Plus If They Went A Full 90 It Would Be Even Kewler!
cdubz   +1y
<---more interested in seeing pictures of the black nissan
v8mazda4ever   +1y
You will have to wait to see the nissan as I got it from crazymikey for doing the air in his truck. But I just started the plans on what I am doing with it this spring and a RB25 0r 26 is in the works and I am looking at a 240 for the rear end as we are back halfing it.
gravity5   +1y
Go for a later model 240 rearend if you are gonna use one, they are stronger and 5 bolt. Or get a skyline rearend to match the motor. I dont mind the lambos, but the yellow and purple, that aint for me.
cid (dale)   +1y
Lambo's look nice, but ya purple and yellow aren't a good match. But it still goes pretty well with the vette .

Dale
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Hey I didn't paint it but yea I am not that hot of the colors either but I think his wife had something to do with it as he also has a 1996 vette that is getting motor work done.
night rider   +1y
...and another vette that cries its self to sleep at night...

i couldnt bare to own that yet alone ride in it..... but, to each his own.
bagdb2200   +1y
I want to see him do Koenigsegg doors.

thread post photo