threads
Page 3 of 3
Mazda Lowering Static \  Air Shocks in the front?

Air Shocks in the front?

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 9614
replies 23
following 6

madlowmazda   +1y
Russ- I bagged my blue truck in one day before I could weld. I had a guy with a torch at an exhaust shop come down and cut out everything on the front suspension, then he came back with a welder a couple hours later after I had marked everything and set it all up. Sprayed it black and bolted in the bags that night and connected my pre- plumbed air system. That truck still rides on those same bags- 8 years later!
blare   +1y
Oppss. You left out the pressure switch. You might also wanna add in getting two momentary toggle switches so you can lift and lower the front.

I would recommend getting the 5 gallon slim tank. It fits right under the bed and in between the frame rails. Plus your really suppose to run that Viair on a 5 gallon tank anyways.

Bagging can get rough, but in the end it all pays off!

I'm also glad that I had a buddy that had a welder. I had already taken a class at college so I was set to go. I cant wait till I can afford a 220v and get a nice workspace because my truck is screaming for a SFBD>
1hotdawg   +1y
Yeah at Gravity-werx.com they give you the Viair pressure switch with the 450 for $210.

Well I'll probably start buying stuff soon thanks yall's help. I will then work on getting everything preplumbed and marked so that I can just then take it to my in-law's probably and have it all done in a day or so.

It's just gonna take me some time to get things bought as I am on slightly tight budget at the moment. But gettin a bit of overtime most weeks so that'll help.

The Wal-Mart tank is a thought..it would save me around $50 or so. Any draw backs to using it since it's basically only a single port? Will it fit under the bed?
blare   +1y
I took me 3 months to piece together all my stuff for the front. I just now finished the rear to the point were Im not going to change it for awhile and that took about 9 months. I would just go with that 5 gallon slim man. They look good nice and out of the way of things