for sale bodydropped toyota

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 2340
replies 15
following 12

lowyota333   +1y
For Sale

Shaved, Bagged, and Body dropped Standard cab Regular bed 91 Toyota Pickup

Exterior: shaved door handles, gas door, emblems, third brake light, antenna, mirrors, wipers, and cowl. 4x4 front end (fenders, bumper, valance, grill), 4x4 bed, new 3 1/4 cowl hood, smooth roll pan(still in box), clear corners, blinkers, and tails, 300 psi belt driven compressor, 3
lowyota333   +1y
i have lots of pics but dont know how to post so email if you want some pics. I'm looking to get 6500 cash as oppossed to a trade but all trade is open price is neg.
it just needs to get gone before i move by the end of august I live in covington la 45 minutes from new orleans. if someones interested i will deliver
DRAG-IT   +1y
Shoot me some on e-mail man. albrightch@cssemnf-wiraq.usmc.mil
dssur   +1y
not to knock what you think your truck is worth, but this one is bodydropped on 18's and magazine featured with awesome work throughout including a new 22re. It sold for

$5500

Modding a truck rarely makes it worth more, it just makes the pool of potential buyers smaller.
post photo
dssur   +1y
And he waited a damn sight longer than the end of the month to sell it for that too, it was for sale for 6-7 months. All the people that said "damn I've give XXXX for a badass truck like that" were NONEXISTANT when it was for sale, here and on mautofied.
DRAG-IT   +1y
That toyota is one of my favorite man
no1lowr   +1y
wouldnt sell mine for 5500, may as well hang on to em. shit we can never get for our trucks what they are worth, just not worth selling if you ask me, i have no reason not to keep the toyota and give it to my kid. fuck selling your heart and soul.
lowyota333   +1y
truck's on mautofied.com 4th page of minitrucks at the top
time1   +1y

65 Hundo??
post photo
FuktUup   +1y
the hood looks clean. but that driver side looks waaaavy