Page 2 of 2
Toyota Trucks \  for sale bodydropped toyota

for sale bodydropped toyota

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 2346
replies 15
following 12

TwistedMinis   +1y
I know the guy that owns that blue and silver 'Yota now. He works across the street... Really clean truck...
dssur   +1y
Originally posted by NO1LOWR

we can never get for our trucks what they are worth

I think the reason people get discouraged selling their mini is because they can ONLY get exactly what its worth and not a penny more. Its always worth more to the guy who did all the work than to the guy with the checkbook. Cars are the same way, ever priced kit cars and were like "what the fack is THAT guy thinking?" when you saw the price for a half finished fierorrari?

Originally posted by NO1LOWR

selling your heart and soul.

haha my truck is just made of steel and glass and some other materials. How does heart and soul ride? j/k I'm just facking with you.

dssur   +1y
Originally posted by blazedbowtie82

I know the guy that owns that blue and silver 'Yota now. He works across the street... Really clean truck...

my friend built that truck from literally a couple milk crates of parts. I saw it for the first time and just shook my head, but he sure showed me!
lowyota333   +1y
wavy? there are no dents in the truck. there are better pics than that at mautofied and i have some newer pics if interested i'm opened really to any offers i out of the minitruckin scene at least for now i'm looking to get a car
time1   +1y
if thats your truck...i dont think your gonna get 6500 bucks for it. just my .02
TrucksHC   +1y
nice truck. but use the classifieds.