Page 2 of 4
Mini Truckin General \  dually minitruck

dually minitruck

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 6346
replies 31
following 30

jackson-vc   +1y
there was like a 90-91 body ranger in my area done back in 97-98 but i think it was stolen or got trashed, havent seen it in years. but it was sick
kaoss   +1y
some old lady in my town runs around in a green nissan 720 dually. I see if I can steal a pic.
Pandy   +1y
There is a guy running around the University of Wisconsin-Platteville campus with a standard cab short box S-10 dually. It has a 383 stroker in it and wheel tubs on the sides of the bed so it looks pretty much like the bed of a regular dually. Its pretty sweet and it hauls ass too.
bodydroppeddually   +1y
i like the idea
tenagator   +1y
i was going to do my s10 like that, but i didnt have the cash since i did the navi clip. if i had the money i would have.
outlawcrewcab   +1y
yes toyota makes them the little U-Haul trucks are toyotas i have been thinking fo buying on theres one for sell near me for 1200 I was thinking of bagging it and leave the box on it and use it as a delivery truck for my shop
droppedcrewcab   +1y
There will be 2 dually minitrucks at SEMA this year on my 19" dually wheels. One will be a 2006 Dakota, the other will be an S10. Both will debut at SEMA - Brent
www.brentzwheels.com
www.duallywheels.com
nathansmc   +1y
nice.... i'm actually thinking of a mazda Bseries...
snneff   +1y
Yes, I have done one. It is a 1989 Toyota Xtracab. The axle is the same except I changed the gears from 360 to 411. The wheels are a bolt together setup which i have had problems with since I put them on. I recently found a place in Fontana, Ca that makes an adapter and true dual wheels for pretty much anything. they also sell the fenders. it is www.customcommercialwheel.com
but they don't answer email, you have to call. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will.
boooghar   +1y

DAMN THATS BAD ASS ........ F'N JAPS BUILDING DOPE STUFF

post photo