threads
Page 1 of 3
Wheel Questions \  --== Devious Titan - Billet Wheels - IM STILL WAITING ON MY SET ==--

--== Devious Titan - Billet Wheels - IM STILL WAITING ON MY SET ==--

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 829
replies 20
following 17

crochface   +1y
Edited: 11/5/2005 4:16:12 PM by crochface

ok i saw these last night in vegas.
now this guy has had his set since before texas heatwave thats a few months back.
when the HELL do i get my set.
its been about a year since i created these things and i still dont have a set.
who else thinks this a little messed up?

John Nissan   +1y
I seen that truck/suv this week. and i thought the same thing..
bagtodrag   +1y
I second that...
TrucksHC   +1y
yes, those wheels are bada** and...yes, you're gettin screwed.

KEG Media   +1y
i gota agree. we all got FUCKED on this deal. I seen at least 2 sets of Edge5 Wheels in SEMA show coverage and a set or 2 on SSM and a set or 2 of the Vixxens. Yet we haven't gotten our $500 dollar gift certificates we was promised and you haven't gotten your wheels yet either? Thats some really FUCKD UP SHIT! I've been considering turning this over to our Attorney. If they dont hold to their end of the deal then we are all DUE ROYALITIES. You can not owe the right to use something like a wheel design and you did not hold up to your end of the deal. Im tired of fuckin dealing with this for real. I try to ask about it and thats the only IM that gets ignored most of the time. And if it does get answered its so vague its pathetic.
crochface   +1y
Edited: 11/5/2005 4:17:06 PM by crochface

go robbie thats exactly what i was thinking. if they cant hold up thier end of the deal then why should we have to.it wouldnt bother me as much if it wasnt for the fact that everyone i see tells me i got ripped off. i just wish i had more power to do something about it. im pretty close do dragging these rims down the freeway when i get them... a little protest for my next dvd if this carries on.
purplekush   +1y
id say burn the shop down... kidnap thier family... or shoot htme... but it sthe 21 century.. just sue thier asses
TrucksHC   +1y
i would sue for the royalties they have recvd thru the purchases of your designs. put it bluntly to them, give me what i was promised or i sue.

(the agreement was in writing, wasn't it?internet forums are not legally binding, im sure.)
b12yan   +1y
that is alot of bs.. hopefully u have a good enough contract in writing...

on a side note i think he shoulda had those rims facing the other way on that truck... o well good luck man... btw ur rendurings are fuckin nice
FXDGRND   +1y
Real Deal,
The deal was set up through Bonspeed by Garrick. Bonspeed dropped out of the deal. Garrick checked with Devious to see if they would pick up the deal so at least the wheels would be produced. If Devious didn't pick up the deal then the whole thing would have died. Devious is going to honor the deals made by Garrick. Currently with all the start up costs they cannot. But I was assured that they would honor everything when the time allows it.