threads
Page 7 of 12
Body work and Paint \  WHO WOULD YOU SAY HAS THE BEST PAINT....

WHO WOULD YOU SAY HAS THE BEST PAINT....

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 3688
replies 113
following 72

maniacalmini   +1y
have to say burnt taco's paint was sick. oh and the s-10 in acro that audio nutz hooked up is sweet in and out.
taco2nv   +1y
burnt taco hands down. not into grpahics, however, i would rock burnt tacos paint any day of the weak.
seanb   +1y
Edited: 1/16/2006 2:39:11 PM by seanb

Edited: 1/16/2006 2:35:55 PM by seanb

I like all of these:Oh, wait I shouldn't vote for one's I've painted...
Abercrombie   +1y
Well you guys wanted to know which one belonged to Jason and Jennifer...it's the ranger in the pic right above this post.
Abercrombie   +1y
The nissan has a sweet paint job also, and hes not afraid to drive that truck.
lowered1   +1y
Originally posted by seanb

Oh, wait I shouldn't vote for one's I've painted...

it's okay Sean....I already voted for the Isuzu....the detail is awesome on it....the far back shot doesn't even show all the small stuff....I think I have some detail shots up of it somewhere if I don't I'm sure you could share a few.
svrdsuv   +1y
I have a couple of random comment sto make because I think a lot of people are voting for different principals
1.are you voting for your favorite paint job
2.are you voting for your buddies paint job
3.are you voting for your favortie graphic job
4.are you voting for the best quality
For me it's all about quality, not number or style of graphics. Pinstripping is important to me and I think a lot of people botch that. My favorite graphic job with quality is definately Eric Dunaway from Washington with his IF built fullsize bd'd on 24's at one time on 26's. If you have seen this truck in eprson you will agree. The paint is near flawless. Single color would have to be Ryan Gibsos Frontier from No Regrets. Crazy wild and original graphics are cool but it doesn't make a paint job good for me. Also any ride with the cris cross or spastic pinstripping is off my list. Pinstripping is an art and I respect the crap out of anyone who is bomb at it and does it correctly. http://www.streetsourcemag.com/issues/1/11-2004/Images/sema/DSCF0335.jpg
http://socalcustoms.com/Shows/2006/Reso/images/Reso-44.jpg
Abercrombie   +1y
Wow Chad...you put alot of thought in this!!! Were just voting for paint jobs we like, single color, graphics, or a buddies!
Droptout2   +1y
thanks abercrombie, i thought it was that ranger but wasnt sure. that thing is pretty sweet. i like the newer style ranger with spike hood pins from texas that gets a new paint job every single year, that things sweet imo. the blue nissan that was featured in minitruckin months ago is prolly one of the cleanest mini paint jobs ive seen.
dragn168   +1y
Edited: 1/16/2006 3:15:45 PM by dragn168

for single color i give it to this guy i love this colorand for graphics id say this honda im not too much into graphics and i just realized i really like burgandy or dark red vehicles
post photo
post photo