threads
Page 9 of 12
Body work and Paint \  WHO WOULD YOU SAY HAS THE BEST PAINT....

WHO WOULD YOU SAY HAS THE BEST PAINT....

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 3689
replies 113
following 72

udefyet   +1y
Duh.. hero truck!
post photo
Defiance   +1y
I love the s-10 that some guy had on here with like red/white/blue flames...anyone know where that picture is? or his name?? it had flames allllll over the truck...
seanb   +1y
Edited: 1/17/2006 6:09:55 AM by seanb

Edited: 1/17/2006 6:08:22 AM by seanb

Well actually the topic is "who has the best paintjob" but the post reads "Show us your favorite paintjob"

So in fairness I'll say for its time Last Look really stood out to ME. (around mid '90s) But trends change and styled are constantly evolving. So with each decade you can point to a few paintjobs that are benchmark for their time. And yes, paint is more than just graphics
Abercrombie   +1y
It's ok Chad, no hard feelings!!!!
bodydropped85   +1y
jsut think under all those facny paint jobs is primer
lowered1   +1y
okay I was able to dig these up...

Passenger door...You can see the deamon and the female figure in the orange...yeah I know there is more complex work out there but I really liked this truck

and here's a shot of the hood:

good work sean....the funny thing was that the first time I seen this truck I took these pictures...and at the time I didn't even know it was your work, I just thought it was bad ass.
post photo
post photo
e10pvmt   +1y
i am kinda partial to my old paintjob...
seanb   +1y
Thanks lowered1! If you look in the detail shot I posted above, you'll see another girl flying also. There's more hidden stuff in the paintjob than even the owner has seen or knows is there.
aftermathdragr   +1y
Edited: 1/17/2006 11:39:50 AM by AftermathLongBed

sean i give you a shitload of of respect, tons of talent man. i see ur up in Ga, what would you charge to do a small section of a hood on my daily?
impounded dakota   +1y
Edited: 1/17/2006 12:03:54 PM by impounded dakota

and i couldn't find any more pix of this one
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo