threads
Page 8 of 12
Body work and Paint \  WHO WOULD YOU SAY HAS THE BEST PAINT....

WHO WOULD YOU SAY HAS THE BEST PAINT....

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 3682
replies 113
following 72

Abercrombie   +1y
The ranger your speaking of that gets a new paint job every week is Patricks. He also has an S-10 but nobody ever seems to talk about it.
Droptout2   +1y
yea, i get so jealous because i wish i could get 1 paint job let alone one a week hahaha. you got any pics of his s-10?
lowered1   +1y
yeah chad...it'll be okay...it's not like we are making nominations for the emmies...lol It's just a forum thread...and a good topic though..I've enjoyed seeing all the bad ass rides that have been posted.
Douggiefresh   +1y
Some of the cleanest and best graphics/paint jobs I have seen....
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Abercrombie   +1y
There was a picture of his S-10 in MiniTruckin' a few months ago. I'll see if I can find which issue.
mazzdarati   +1y
Originally posted by svrdsuv

I have a couple of random comment sto make because I think a lot of people are voting for different principals1.are you voting for your favorite paint job2.are you voting for your buddies paint job3.are you voting for your favortie graphic job4.are you voting for the best qualityFor me it's all about quality, not number or style of graphics. Pinstripping is important to me and I think a lot of people botch that. My favorite graphic job with quality is definately Eric Dunaway from Washington with his IF built fullsize bd'd on 24's at one time on 26's. If you have seen this truck in eprson you will agree. The paint is near flawless. Single color would have to be Ryan Gibsos Frontier from No Regrets. Crazy wild and original graphics are cool but it doesn't make a paint job good for me. Also any ride with the cris cross or spastic pinstripping is off my list. Pinstripping is an art and I respect the crap out of anyone who is bomb at it and does it correctly. http://www.streetsourcemag.com/issues/1/11-2004/Images/sema/DSCF0335.jpghttp://socalcustoms.com/Shows/2006/Reso/images/Reso-44.jpg

DAMN BRO!!! DON'T MAKE IT SO DIFFICULT, JUST POST WHAT YOU, IN YOUR OPINION IS THE BEST OVER ALL PAINT/PAINT SCHEME.
BabyYouWish   +1y
Does anyone remember an older Blue Ex-Cab Mazda B2200. It was with a camper shell, sick ass graphics, Billet Specialties Hancock wheels and steering wheel. It was on the cover of MT back in like 2000-02. It was a rolling shot on the cover, someone has to know what I'm talking about cause that gets my vote and my favorite truck of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
svrdsuv   +1y
I wasn't trying to come off the wrong way it's just that this says who has the Best paint. I just think there are so many definitions.
Cassidy   +1y
Edited: 1/17/2006 12:47:28 AM by civichic

Look at Chad getting all technical!!