Page 1 of 5
American Cars \  Tricked out GEO

Tricked out GEO

American Cars General Discussions
views 6158
replies 46
following 40

glyttch   +1y
Saw some craziness this morning: '93 Geo Metro hatchback 2door with a 90-92 honda bumper kit, 17's and custom paint...Just wondering why anyone would put that kind of money into a Metro. With the cash invested, couldnt they have found something cooler to fix up???
dragn168   +1y
this is my friends mikes geo its pretty freakin sweet
post photo
BIGRIGZ   +1y
man back in the day the GEO's were the thang!! Especially those trackers with hydro's on 13" wires.... They were sweet.
glyttch   +1y
I could understand tricking out a Tracker, they're almost and SUV...the same reason you'd lift and put mudders on a Samurai. But a Metro?
clutch dust   +1y
That thing looks like an early concept for the scion. (ghey)
dodgeman   +1y
Damn i wish i had picks of my friend kevin's geo tracker 4x4, he put a 6 inch lift with 33 inch tires and some of the new Ultra Wheels that just came out. Thing looks sick and lets face it you dont see them pimped too much anymore.
halfbaggedyota   +1y
Edited: 5/25/2006 8:55:13 PM by lo97ranger

heres you one

glyttch   +1y
Now that's what I'm talking about. Looks like the guy's working on making a drag car out of a 3-cylinder hatchback...WHY?
crochface   +1y
Edited: 5/26/2006 9:44:05 AM by crochface

the point is to have something no one else has so thats why i tricked out my geoso that its not another honda
post photo
post photo
shortrodeo   +1y
Originally posted by lo97ranger

Edited: 5/25/2006 8:55:13 PM by lo97ranger

heres you one

Man i need to find pictures of the local Geo Metros. they are this body style but they cut the roofs off of them, and they have the exhaust coming right off the manifold and out the front wheel well. They are the ghettoest lil cars I have ever seen and they stunt them and driff them all over the place its pretty funny actualy.