Tricked out GEO

American Cars General Discussions
views 6173
replies 46
following 40

groundedwatts   +1y
Originally posted by crochface

Edited: 5/26/2006 9:44:05 AM by crochface

the point is to have something no one else has so thats why i tricked out my geoso that its not another honda

this kinda looks like an older Galant
post photo
post photo
TUCKINTEMPO   +1y
its all about being different, thus the tempo, that i........... still need to finish.........
SPICY   +1y
OK THE GOOD LOOKIN PRIZM DONT COUNT ITS BASICALLY A REBADGED TOYOTA COROLLA AND THE GEO IS JUST A CHEVY NO DIFFERENT THEN A S10 OR CAVALIER AND AS FAR AS A METRO ALL 2 DOOR HATCHBACK CARS ALL LOOK THE SAME NE WAYZ I THINK THE METROS KEWL CAUSE ITS THE SMALLEST (MINI CAR)I THINK ALL CARS DESERVE TO BE CUSTOM
STUD1Y   +1y
the real question is who would want to LOWER a truck?!??!

get it... to each their own.

most people in this arena of customizing kind of just have a car, and get into it... so they just fix up whatever is in their drive-way...
Dragntrac23   +1y
This ones mine from 10 years ago ..
draggindakota   +1y
Edited: 5/26/2006 1:34:58 PM by draggindakota

Here's a little chop I did for my brother-in-laws Prizm. And a juiced Prizm I found on the net.

post photo
post photo
post photo
lkrayzie   +1y
there was a metro in tacoma, they hand built a body kit for it, wide body at that, front and rear, huge ass side skirts, and supra headlights. funniest thing i ever seen
nut   +1y
some people just start with what they have. if everyone could just start out with a fuckin escalade bodydropped on 26's what fun would that be ;x

crochface   +1y
ya i started with the first car i owned
my geo is the only car i have ever owned
crossedeyed   +1y
NOthing wrong tricking out a metro. Its something differant. Of course I'm kinda biased on Geo since this is my brother.
Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?ProfileID=13207