Page 3 of 5
American Cars \  Tricked out GEO

Tricked out GEO

American Cars General Discussions
views 6172
replies 46
following 40

mjavy7   +1y
dude you sound like you are rich or something. "why anyone would put that kind of money into a Metro" maybe because that's all he or she can afford. I raher hook up a Geo and feed my family than Hook up an BMW living in the projects pay check to pay check.

no1lowr   +1y
Originally posted by crochface

Edited: 5/26/2006 9:44:05 AM by crochface

the point is to have something no one else has so thats why i tricked out my geoso that its not another honda

dayum nick that is sweet, i had no idea
post photo
post photo
STUD1Y   +1y
Originally posted by MJAVY7

dude you sound like you are rich or something. "why anyone would put that kind of money into a Metro" maybe because that's all he or she can afford. I raher hook up a Geo and feed my family than Hook up an BMW living in the projects pay check to pay check.

maybe if you can't aford to hook stuff up above feeding your family you shouldn't be doing it.

it's a hobby not a priority.

insaneautoconcepts   +1y
Its not a metro but it is a Geo. Hell cant remmeber how to post pics again but here is a link to the car domain site.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/544080/1
glyttch   +1y
I'm not rich by any means, but obviously someone who can afford to toss $1400+ for a body kit (not to mention installation unless they're skilled enough to do it themselves) isnt living paycheck to paycheck either...I consider my point made.
crochface   +1y
my body kit was $300 and i chopped it up myself
wileypdf   +1y
BAWLIN ON A BUDGET DAWG! WORD UP!
Low_SST   +1y
Originally posted by WileyPDF

BAWLIN ON A BUDGET DAWG! WORD UP! no budget there those cost more then most of our trucks were.
grphx   +1y
WHy do you care? You're not driving it.
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
there was a black metro hammered out at heat wave this year