threads
Page 2 of 2
Wheel Questions \  ready to flip the f*** out!

ready to flip the f*** out!

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 211
replies 16
following 14

laydout01   +1y
yea i had a similar problem got a flat and lost the lock so their are shops that can remove them without breakin the studs or you can just do that break the studs if worst comes to worst
prorida   +1y
i just used hammered a 19m on and used a breaker bar then bought a new set of lugs
mtm   +1y
i can get the socket beat on, but when i crank down on it the socket cracks and is useless
Low_SST   +1y
get a lug nut removal tool from sears. its a left hand thread so as it cranks down it tightens onto the lug more until it grips and then can take them off. if all else fails then get some welding blankets and weld a nut to the top of the lug flowing the puddle from the inside of the nut to the top of the lug and then it should come off.
fatboysS1O   +1y
Originally posted by aftershock

get some lube, give bdroppeddak a call 881-330-8004

i think u may have changed a number or two but that looks like MIKE JONES's phone number!
jaredmxg   +1y
Nothing Nothing is impossible man there are multiple ways to get it off, the best way i would say is to remove the spindle like kevin said and get it from the back with a tortch. I had to do the exact same thing multiple times. There is something with the locking lugs that he got that would not come off of the stud.
Dupa102933   +1y
napa sells a whole set for about 40 bucks for any locking lugnut just picked it up bc nobody has their key when they need there shit fixed comes very handy and should get all the way in there i believe