Wheel Questions \  Adventures in Billet Wheels

Adventures in Billet Wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 247
replies 17
following 15

fatboysS1O   +1y
Originally posted by LVdubbin

Did you know DeWalt makes 36volt tools now. Saw them today at Fasteners, Inc.

yeah i saw that at Lowes a couple weeks ago, i almost wet myself right there in the middle of the store!
Rudder   +1y
try this stuff called white diamond polish. you can buy it any JL Truck Center for $16.99/12 ounce bottle.
slamnscotte   +1y
dewalts 36 volts are awsome. i work at home depot those things are a grip but nice and take forever to die.
dssur   +1y
I have an older dewalt 12v, I borrowed extra 14.4 and 18 but my hand/arm got tired of holding it up when I was putting up a privacy fence (200 ft of fence, 16 screws per ft) I imagine a 36v would be like trying to balance a cinder block, I'll stick to the 12v and my diminished masculinity therewith lol.

Powerball = good. Use a corded drill if you need stamina.
layinAZN89   +1y
How about never polishing them again??? Get some Zoop Seal and seal the pores of the billet which leads to no oxidation of the metal. I've done it to quite a few sets of wheels and it will last for about 3 years if you keep the brake dust off em. anyways just my two cents. FUCK POLISHING!
mike payne   +1y
my dad is a truck driver,and he use's this stuff in a brick called jewler's rouge,he just take's his pocket knive and scrapes some into a rag and rub's it in the rag then polishes.
nvrdunizu   +1y
JUST BUY THE POWER BALL AND STOP BEING GAY
Jance Customs   +1y
Originally posted by Russ-D

I have an older dewalt 12v, I borrowed extra 14.4 and 18 but my hand/arm got tired of holding it up when I was putting up a privacy fence (200 ft of fence, 16 screws per ft) I imagine a 36v would be like trying to balance a cinder block, I'll stick to the 12v and my diminished masculinity therewith lol.

Powerball = good. Use a corded drill if you need stamina.

Yeah doing that kind of crap sucks if you do it for awhile. We have been sheetrocking for the past week. Try using an 18v and using 100 screws per every 9 ft by 12 ft area! Get's heavy real fast. Our Dewalt batteries have been nothing but crap lately. Use them for about 5 minutes and they are ready to be charged again?

Anyone ever bend up Intro's or B.A.D. rims easy? I know billet is billet just wondering if anyone has bent any of these?