threads
Page 2 of 3
Air Ride Suspensions \  reverse four link pics.....

reverse four link pics.....

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 2805
replies 25
following 19

CHOSN1   +1y
Yes, please put them on forward. I have reverse 4 link on my Sierra and it jumps around alot during hard acceleration. When I redo my truck (hopefully early next year) I will be putting a FORWARD 4 link (triangulated)on it.
beyond static   +1y
here's one from lft '06
post photo
bdroppeddak   +1y
^^what the heck happened there?

thesource161   +1y
wow!!
1los10   +1y
damn i would start name'n all the stuff wrong with it but i'm pretty sure everyone can see
BAGD RANGER   +1y
OUCH !!! -- FORGET THE FORWARD OR REVERSE LINK ARGUMENT FOR NOW -- SOMEONE POST A PIC OF HOW TO PROPERLY INSTALL A NOTCH FOR THE GUY IN THE ABOVE TRUCK --- AND LETS NOT GET INTO THE PINION ANGLE PROBLEM --- MY VERY FIRST WORD PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT AL UP !!!
TwistedPhil   +1y
Originally posted by Russ-D

I'm not a suspension guru, but I have taken engineering physics. And statics. And dynamics. And linear algebra. Every single course reiterates the "right hand rule" of torque. Whereas, not one single person with a reverse 4 link can say A N Y T H I N G more than "it worked for me". Well, woop de do. The guys from Jackass are still alive too and look at the stupid shit they do.

Has anyone started a thread of hacked installs? So many people are willing to admit that they have suspensions on their rides that are either unsafe or screwed up in some way- I would post pics of my old Datsun's frame, but I took it to the dump a few months back!Russ-D, thanks for clearing up the front end question for me. I suspected that was the case, but it's cool to hear it from a real scholar!

-Phil at FBI
kevin@aac   +1y
Come on I know there is more than this.
fatheadjames   +1y
man was that ranger tore up. his bar bent and pulled his driveshaft out along with breaking the ujoint on the rear end.
bdroppeddak   +1y
Originally posted by BagedRanger

Come on I know there is more than this. there is a thread about hack jobs, someone do a search for it, it was pretty long.