Page 6 of 17
Under Construction \  The Pavement Princess

The Pavement Princess

Under Construction General Discussions
views 8520
replies 167
following 100

Lance696   +1y
keep up tha good work i need some of them a-arms you building. im about to build a 87 x-cab....plus ive seen what you done with tha other one.. ive seen it about 5 times and like it tell me how much youd charge me to make me some
22below   +1y
Looks killer so far, great progress thread!
chumpchange   +1y
got the frame layed out last night. lays a 26 inch tire on stock spindles and gets 10.5 inches of suspension travel. have to finish up a few things like the tie rods, making lower bag plates, drop the body mounts and connecting the new frame to the front frame clip and the frame and suspension work will be complete and ready to be fully welded. also got a surprise in the mail today thanks to Mr. ED Cain so I should have the mounts made for it over the next week also.
post photo
post photo
North East Kustoms   +1y
Any Updates?
chumpchange   +1y
Edited: 5/2/2008 8:16:02 AM by ChumpChange

long time since an update but there is progress. the cab is body dropped and the floor is fully welded up, 2.5 inches of rocker were cut off and new rockers were made with 1/4inch angle. cab is back off for grinding and seam sealer.Frame is finished up and the fuel cell is mounted. 11inches of lift in the front and 13 in the back!...
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Tacon19s   +1y
Awesome man. nice work and at a good speed too...its coming along kinda quick.
chris03hd   +1y
awesome
BabyYouWish   +1y
Brandon Perry is my hero...

Whats up killer? Everythings looking phat. I'll be finished up for you here in a little bit and get that over to you hopefully sometime this weekend.

- Downtime Matt
chumpchange   +1y
Originally posted by BabyYouWish

Brandon Perry is my hero...

Whats up killer? Everythings looking phat. I'll be finished up for you here in a little bit and get that over to you hopefully sometime this weekend.

- Downtime Matt

hahaha thanks man. matt is doing the rendering for this project and it is bad ass! i wont be posting it up though everyone will have to come to heritage and see the truck and the rendering. cant reveal all the secrets

tealchevy   +1y
put that woman to work! Cant wait to see how clean this one is if you say it is going to be cleaner than yours.