threads
Page 1 of 3
Wheel Questions \  what kind of wheels are these ?

what kind of wheels are these ?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 307
replies 26
following 14

lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 1/1/2008 5:18:52 PM by lucky_brew

anyone know what kind of wheels these are ??

or who owns this truck so i can ask him...

(btw: surface, that pic is sick! true art!)

ahab   +1y
I dont know but that back window is fuckin bad in person. That shit is sick.
pootytang   +1y
aren't those like neeper haaz? or something like that?
demonykcustoms   +1y
anyone know how to make a back window like that?
lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 1/1/2008 6:58:17 PM by lucky_brew

i thought it looked like SubCulture. that back window looks like a method of neon and maybe etched glass.

the neeper haaz doesnt have those rivets at the end of the spoke like that... thanks though
treylos   +1y
Originally posted by demonykcustoms

anyone know how to make a back window like that?I have done flat windows like that before by using a cnc router to make you design and then having neons or leds at the edges of the glass. The light passes through the window and does not show until it hits something.

tofnlows10   +1y
window is sick!
lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 1/1/2008 9:37:09 PM by lucky_brew

^^^ LOL. what about the wheels? anyone know what they are?

Originally posted by treylos

Originally posted by demonykcustoms

anyone know how to make a back window like that?I have done flat windows like that before by using a cnc router to make you design and then having neons or leds at the edges of the glass. The light passes through the window and does not show until it hits something.

i figured thats how its done... the light passes through until its path is broken by the etching / carving but how in the hell is it 2 colors ?
Sooper SCREWD   +1y
The blue neon is at the top and the pink/purple neon is at the bottom of the glass. Don't you watch Trick My Truck lol. I was flipping through the channels the other day and they were doing a truck that was so hideous that I had to stop. They did some work like this with an aquarium scene in the cab of the semi. Those guys seem to do good work but it's sooo ugly.