threads
Page 2 of 3
Wheel Questions \  what kind of wheels are these ?

what kind of wheels are these ?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 305
replies 26
following 14

Sooper SCREWD   +1y
Edited: 1/1/2008 9:54:59 PM by Sooper SCREWD

BTW I would guess that those wheels are a cheap brand. Looks like something Limited would make. Most of your better quality wheels seem to have exposed lugs. I've done quite a bit of wheel shopping for the higher end brands and never seen any like these. Of course, I was looking for wheels for an F-150 so who knows.
lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 1/1/2008 9:55:59 PM by lucky_brew

^^ cool thanks!

LOL... my thread about the wheels got jacked for the kick ass back window! LMAO! its cool, but if anyone knows bout the wheels please let me know. ive been lookin for chrome star wheels for ages that arent too bling-bling and these fukin rock!
Blitz Noma   +1y
For the window again from another forum...
"Talked to the guy about that one. he took a lexan window layed out the design himself on the backside with fiber optic wire then layed like more acrylic on top to seal it in. He could have it in all blue, all red, or that purpley color, like half blue, half red. He left it on just about all night at the campsite, and it looked badass. He said it takes less power than it would for some LEDs to power it, so he can leave it all for days without draining the battery."
yota93   +1y
Those rims are nice, but did you see the back window,
lucky_brew   +1y
ok ok .... lets all talk about the back window and maybe someone will chime in about the wheels. haha.

hey ricky - you said you talked to him bout the window. damn, didnt think about me wanting to know bout the wheels huh? i see how it is. LOL
Blitz Noma   +1y
haha, it was from another forum member. i didnt get to go to the show
lucky_brew   +1y
ok... i give up!
se7ensynz   +1y
OK EVERYONE - IM HERE TO CLEAR ALL OF THE CONFUSION !!! first of all the wheels on the truck are 19 x 7.5 razor ozones - and second of all the back window is NOT fiber optic wire - and who ever said they talked to the owner and he told them that was full of it !!! - i never said that to anyone. the illumitation is done fiber optic stlye with about 8 ft. of high intensity l.e.d.'s just like the ones used in the fremont street experience in downtown las vegas. the entire window was cut using a cnc router. and yes the l.e.d.'s are 2 different colors and so i can make the window all red (which is how i leave it most of the time, it doubles as a 3rd brake light at night) or i can make it all blue, or i can turn them both on and get the gloriuos 5 color fade that so beautifully compliments the sunset that nick tried so hard and waited so dilligently to capture. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!
Blitz Noma   +1y
Edited: 1/2/2008 5:42:10 PM by Blitz Noma

there ya go...
bodydropped85   +1y
that window is freaking badass!!!!!!!