threads
Page 3 of 3
Wheel Questions \  what kind of wheels are these ?

what kind of wheels are these ?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 306
replies 26
following 14

lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 1/2/2008 6:36:03 PM by lucky_brew

Originally posted by se7en_synz

OK EVERYONE - IM HERE TO CLEAR ALL OF THE CONFUSION !!! first of all the wheels on the truck are 19 x 7.5 razor ozones - and second of all the back window is NOT fiber optic wire - and who ever said they talked to the owner and he told them that was full of it !!! - i never said that to anyone. the illumitation is done fiber optic stlye with about 8 ft. of high intensity l.e.d.'s just like the ones used in the fremont street experience in downtown las vegas. the entire window was cut using a cnc router. and yes the l.e.d.'s are 2 different colors and so i can make the window all red (which is how i leave it most of the time, it doubles as a 3rd brake light at night) or i can make it all blue, or i can turn them both on and get the gloriuos 5 color fade that so beautifully compliments the sunset that nick tried so hard and waited so dilligently to capture. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

SWEET! thanks for clearing that up bro!

btw: that truck is sweet as hell. very very clean!

se7ensynz   +1y
thanks for all of the compliments guyz - ive benn working hard on it and reso was the first time i brought it out in 2 years - still a long way to go though - keep watchin though, it gets better
Blitz Noma   +1y
Originally posted by se7en_synz

thanks for all of the compliments guyz - ive benn working hard on it and reso was the first time i brought it out in 2 years - still a long way to go though - keep watchin though, it gets better

will it be at FFF? i'd love to see the window in person...
se7ensynz   +1y
thanx for just going ahead and postin up my st!t all over john - i guess just cuz you know the guy that built it you don't need to ask the guy that own it huh??? don't you think there might be a reason i didn't post pics of all that myself ???
se7ensynz   +1y
by the way ricky it should be at FFF and most likely at AON too!!! i would be more that happy to show you the window
John Nissan   +1y
wasnt it just at Reso and everyone seen it in person???... just wanted to let people know the truck is more than just a backwindow
06HEMIRAM   +1y
although it's already been stated, they also look like American Racing wheels, I believe they are called Titan by them, just another option...