Page 1 of 9
American Cars \  crown vic pics

crown vic pics

American Cars General Discussions
views 5809
replies 84
following 23

Bigrick31   +1y
if anyone has any pics from a crown vic build that they could post it would be greatly appreciated. I may be bagging my 00 CVPI soon and could use the reference material.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Doing it yourself now?
Bigrick31   +1y
Originally posted by TwistedMinis

Doing it yourself now?

im searching possibility's. wanted to see how hard it would be to bag the car myself (stil have you build the 4 link and watts link) then have you body drop it. if its no big deal to bag it like how my truck was i can probably do it myself otherwise ill just schedule an appointment with you and let ya have the car for a few months to do the whole thing.
1low225   +1y
they already have a four link and a watts link... atleast the later ones do. they shouldnt be hard to bag either. lincolns will take s10 cups in the front so vics will more than likely take them too. you just need to weld brackets to the axle or modify the stock ones with a circle plate and build a cup for the top
tuckinlugs06   +1y
the front uses ranger cuts ...rear and front frame will need to be c notched and the rear can use cups but will not lay that hard ...if you weld in plates for the bag mounts it will lay harder
1low225   +1y
the stock air ride took a shit on my moms and it was laying bumper
TwistedMinis   +1y
The front will be easy, just because its a cup setup. Basically what Tom is doing to his truck right now is what you are going to do. The rear is going to be the only hard part, because you are going to need to make a longer 4-link fit in the space where a 6" 4-link fit before. What I quoted you is just an average labor cost for bagging just about anything. Basically includes everything but bag parts.
PimpinMidgets   +1y
Yes and no to all these posts...do you want to bag it? or do you want it to lay? and on what size of wheel?
TwistedMinis   +1y
He said he wants it bagged and bodied. He told me it needed to lay out.
PimpinMidgets   +1y
Thats not going to happen on cups out front alone...