threads
Page 2 of 3
Wheel Questions \  Modica Brothers ruined my billet wheels!!! WTF?

Modica Brothers ruined my billet wheels!!! WTF?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 753
replies 24
following 19

disfiguredS10   +1y
what kind of dumbass does it to the whole wheel w/ a pry bar. I'm glad they're gonna replace it for you.
laydsuzu   +1y
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n141/eyelove2swing/wheel001.jpg
pic dont do justice on how bad it is, thats all over the rest of the wheel. think it can be fixed?
laydsuzu   +1y
my bad, here ya go
post photo
laydsuzu   +1y
perty sweet huh? aint that custom.....
junior   +1y
i kno who not to go to if i need a tire around orange...that sucks hopefully they get the new rim and dont screw up ya shoot for ya
treylos   +1y
Is that front side of the wheel? Its looks like a reverse mount wheel any ways.
laydsuzu   +1y
yeah that was the driver side rear wheel.
slammedcavvy   +1y
same thing happened to my centerline smoothies when i had them, mine where polished soo i just sanded it smooth cause they gouged it then i just buffed it out came out great
slammedcavvy   +1y
but if i were u i wouldnt suggest that to them just have them buy you a new rim and fix the other one yourself..then you will have a fullsize spare
KNDAlow   +1y
i had a worse situation happen a few years ago with my wheels, took it to discount tire to have them take a nail out, they thought they could do it from the inside, they were wrong, when they took the tire off the bead breaker broke through the sidewall and slammed onto the wheel, dented it all to hell. they bought me a new tire (dunlop sp 9000, retail $425) and had to send my wheel to boyd to get a new hoop put on because my wheels are discontinued.

certainly learned my lesson, when i got it back i took it to a place in the hood that was mounting 26s and had no problem with them