threads
Page 1 of 3
Wheel Questions \  Modica Brothers ruined my billet wheels!!! WTF?

Modica Brothers ruined my billet wheels!!! WTF?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 755
replies 24
following 19

laydsuzu   +1y
has this ever happened to you? Fkn morons workin up there had a brand new 3000 dollar machine to put on wheels on tires without even touchin the rim and didnt even try to use it....they are saying they can buff the wheel out and if they can't (which they wont...) the are buying me a new wheel. over nighting it, and getting it to me before friday cause my truck is suppose to get shot for Mini Truckin Magazine saturday. Go figure huh? and my check engine light came on
jsondrops   +1y
3000$ machine = junk
we bought a machine where i work to install runflat tires and i cost over 10gs
hope you get your wheel back!
prorida   +1y
pic's?
societyoutkast   +1y
why the fuck would u go to modica bro's they are notorious for fukin up rims sry to hear about it man
disfiguredS10   +1y
Don't worry 'bout the feature, they can photoshop that shit.
speedylowz   +1y
Sorry to hear about your misfortune Congrats on the feature!!
bagd2kf150   +1y
yeah show pics
fatboysS1O   +1y
fuckers!
trenth48   +1y
i've had something similar happen to me with a one off wheel. took it to get mounted and the guy used a pry bar to try to get the tire over the lip of the wheel, needless to say he didn't get the bar on the other side of the lip and and when pryed on it it gouged up the lip and hit nicked up the flat, all while i was standing right beside him. and then he had the nerve to say that was already there!
laydsuzu   +1y
thats what happened to me, he was using a pry bar to get the tire on the lip and they did it ALL OVER THE WHEEL!!! morons...i'll go take a few pics and try to put em up here give me a lil bit, but caution, may make you sick....