threads
Page 3 of 3
Wheel Questions \  Modica Brothers ruined my billet wheels!!! WTF?

Modica Brothers ruined my billet wheels!!! WTF?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 754
replies 24
following 19

grounded-97   +1y
you CAN buff that out but F that they can buy another, how does that happen
lucky_brew   +1y
i worked in the tire industry as a general manager for 9 years! i ran a tires plus, firestone and goodyear... anytime fancy shit came in with tiny tires i would go do it myself! i found the easiest way to do it was to lay the wheel face donw on the rim clamp, then open the clamp and bite it from the outside of the bead, mount the tire then flip it over and do it again. i would also lay them outside in the sun for a few hours to softem up the tires a bit! anyway, just my 2 cents! and i always say - pay a guy $7.25 an hour and youll get $7.25 an hour worth of non thinkin work. never once did i have a level 3 ase-tech fuk up a wheel!
laydsuzu   +1y
yeah, he said he can try to get it where you cant notice it just for the weekend then order me a new wheel. i'll just make sure if it dont come out good, just the bad half of the wheel tucks in the fender, good thing about almost tuckin half a wheel
grounded-97   +1y
amen scoot
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Sucks bro, had the same thing happen to a friend a few weeks ago on a brand new machine except his is chrome and aint comin out.