Page 1 of 4
Wheel Questions \  lexian's new 32" wheel

lexian's new 32" wheel

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1191
replies 34
following 30

mmh2006   +1y

just saw it on a myspace bulletin. thought id post it up for everyone to see. whos goin 2 b the first 2 tuck them lol.
slamnscotte   +1y
he has 34s on a white sut now. and has 36s in the works or so i hear... he lives up the hill i see all the dope ass lexani rides lol.
groundedwatts   +1y
so it's Asanti and Lexani ?? or are they the same?
mmh2006   +1y
when r they goin 2 stop with how big a wheel goes. theres no tellin how much that tire cost. i wish i had that much money..ive have a nice truck finally lol.
ahab   +1y

Those were out at sema last year. Hope fully this big wheel thing slows down. There are still no companys making a 26+ inch tire that is load rated high enough for an H2. Can you say liability? Ever heard of firestone/ford recall.
layedouton22z   +1y
all that wheel is nice if you don't actually have any fenders to work around...or wanna put a 8 in lift on a car . . . not my style though...to each their own . . .
humanmachinehead   +1y
i'd like to have just one, get a piece of glass cut and make one sick ass coffee table out of it
Texmextukin   +1y
I would hate to try and mount those tires. I dont even think we have clamps big enough to do shit like that. Stuff is getting crazy and impractical. Not to mention the price, i say at least 20-25 grand.
ahab   +1y
Those wheels you would mount on the floor. There really easy because there so big. The tires even thought they are thin are very flimsy without air in them.
mmh2006   +1y
thats how we change tractor tires an stuff lol