Page 2 of 4
Wheel Questions \  lexian's new 32" wheel

lexian's new 32" wheel

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1193
replies 34
following 30

stickboy   +1y
alright now all the rappers can go cut up all the ol' donks even more to stuff those in the fenders..... great, two story donks near future. well i guess if you in the "how big is your rim? game..... then those are for you. thats crazy. maybe 20s and 22 will go down in price? heh?
leftsyder   +1y
Originally posted by Zip_Tyd

Great...I can't wait to see the fag that throws them on a donk now.

Who the hell are you Justin to say someones a fag cuz they dont build the same style you dig? If everyone built the same shit in would all be THE SAME ! dont hate cuz you dont dig it, do what you do. Ive been to car shows where some donks would smoke some nice minitrucks at the same show. Everyone always hatin and it BS. Rock your 32's....and year that was at SEMA last year and the 34 was in the "next year" case.///Ron
22below   +1y
I want them to keep making them bigger!
The price for normal big wheels (22-26)has gone down
and I dont have any problems with that.
onelowmini   +1y
in my "opinion" the big rim donk style will fade, unlike Hot Rods, Lowriders, and Modified Trucks, they just dont have any type of style to them. I see them every so often out in my area and in most cases the car barely runs, and stops for that matter...
slamnscotte   +1y
lexani, asanti, tezzen, their all owned by the same dude he changes rims like i change hats but who knows when their gonna stop going bigger ill see if i can get some pics of them on the sut next time hes out and about town
Mulligan   +1y
the company's build the 30", 32" wheels and 30" spinners more for bragging rights/promotion rather than trying to make money off of them sales wise....chances are someone is going to say 'damn, lexani has a 32" rim, thats dope...i think ill buy that in a 24 for my truck)
GroundLevelKy   +1y
They still haven't touched these yet, they may not be that fancy, but they are huge. I first seen this truck way back in the early 90's I think it was. I'd say they are at least 70's.
post photo
Balzout Sparkin   +1y

Just when you thought tastelessness couldn't get any worse.I don't give two shits about this donk thing, but 98% of thevehicles these are put on have stock brakes! I guess there's not enough "BLING" in a brake upgrade.......
panguin   +1y
ok so if its a donk its p.o.s. to SOME of you guys. what about some of these hacked up ass cut to hell mini trucks that you see. quit hatin on shit if you have an opinion then state it but you dont have to be an ass. this is why this sight has went all to hell.
MIOTCH616   +1y
Edited: 8/13/2008 8:18:26 AM by MIOTCH616

i dont mind the donk "do what you do!" but id like to see them step the donk game up and see how quick they can make it over a stack of cars! imagine the paperview revinue....

"sunday, sunday, sunday! crash, bash, and smash as DONKZILLA TAKES ON BIGFOOT!" Non stop high flyin, bling spinnin action!"