Wheel Questions \  lexian's new 32" wheel

lexian's new 32" wheel

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1192
replies 34
following 30

shvdass   +1y
Originally posted by panguin

ok so if its a donk its p.o.s. to SOME of you guys. what about some of these hacked up ass cut to hell mini trucks that you see. quit hatin on shit if you have an opinion then state it but you dont have to be an ass. this is why this sight has went all to hell.

Uh....last I checked this is a mini-inspired site, not big black donk lovers. Sorry your panties are in a wad because some people do not like donks, 90% are unsafe and should not be on the road.
neurotic   +1y
Originally posted by shvdass

ok so if its a donk its p.o.s. to SOME of you guys. what about some of these hacked up ass cut to hell mini trucks that you see. quit hatin on shit if you have an opinion then state it but you dont have to be an ass. this is why this sight has went all to hell.

Uh....last I checked this is a mini-inspired site, not big black donk lovers. Sorry your panties are in a wad because some people do not like donks, 90% are unsafe and should not be on the road.

I'm sorry to contribute to the direction this thread went. But you saying donks are unsafe and should not be one road. I see lots of many other kinds of vehicles that are unsafe and not be on the road but they are. Come on on people lets not get into the crap that is starting in here.
twistedsdime   +1y
Ummm yea....
post photo
mtm   +1y
Edited: 8/13/2008 10:31:04 AM by mtm

Originally posted by shvdass

Not really my style however I do respect the work that goes into some of them. Just like I respect the work that goes into "some" minitrucks, or "some" imports, "some" hot rods, I can go all day. The fact of the matter is, there are just as many "hacks" in minitruckin' as there are in all other automotive customizing genres. You can't be biased just because your a minitrucker, and talk shit about everything else. True if I had my preference I would slam a regal and lay it out over lifting it but that doesn't mean nobody can. Everybody has the choice to do what they want to their cars/trucks/boats/bikes. 90% of donks are unsafe? Well I suppose the same people that build unsafe donks are the ones that decide they are good enough to cut their frame in half and put it back together with a couple of shit tack welds on a minitruck. Hacks occur in every aspect of the automotive world, pull your head out of your ass and open your mind. You don't have to like other types of customizing but don't go talking shit because in all honesty your opinion means nothing. Nobody gives a shit what you, me, or anybody thinks about their style. Also you said the last time you checked, this was a "mini-inspired site." Although minitrucks are the "norm" around here, the 2 guys that started this place one drove an accord and the other drove a cavalier. This is an automotive community. Not only reserved for minitrucks. You have been a member since 2001, I would expect you to know that.
dh798824   +1y
the thing about donks, and there brakes. They are really not all that unsafe. The cars normally stopped fairly well before they put there lift and big wheels on. The thing about the brakes is the rolling mass. And one car scene that has the most weight into there tires is the lifted trucks. Trucks don
panguin   +1y
all donks are not pieces of junk just thrown together. there are some that have it all together and some that are pieces of shit. JUST LIKE MINITRUCKS and every other car out there you get the good with the bad.
tealchevy   +1y
go big or go home!!!! Remember that guy that kept saying that in the Knuckle Up dvd?
shvdass   +1y
Green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a sh!t!!!!!!!
Collapsed Accord   +1y
Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled
mmh2006   +1y
Originally posted by Collapsed Accord

Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled