Page 1 of 4
General Discussion \  aftermarket dually truck fenders Chevy Ford Dodge

aftermarket dually truck fenders Chevy Ford Dodge

General Discussion
views 13550
replies 32
following 10

rearduallyfenders   +1y
We carry the Largest selection of aftermarket dually truck fenders in the world. Our fenders are originally designed for conversions but will work as OEM replacements . Selections range from the 70's - current for Chevy Ford Dodge .
Our prices are considerably lower then factory prices and they are hand laid fiberglass with a white gel coat primer finish . contact me for further questions
Thank you
psylent   +1y
I do not see a website or any contact info here...
getsum   +1y
You need to contact admin in order to advertise here....
rearduallyfenders   +1y
SORRY, i am new to this website , i can be reached at 832-665-7315 .
I was not aware that advertising is on admin . i am open to answer questions about rear dually fenders and details an options of style and size .
someotherguy   +1y
You may be "new" here but it seems like every year or so someone from Houston comes along advertising fenders, are you sure you aren't the latest version of duallyfendersusa, chromewheel.com, yada yada...

Richard
rearduallyfenders   +1y
No , Duallyfendersusa is a company that belonged to my stepfather which has passed away three years ago . Since then some people have tried to run few different businesses with the same products . His ex girlfriend tried to run it but had no idea what she was doing . and i know the new person running it now and they do not even know what OEM means .. With that said i have my own company americanduallyfenders.com and have all the knowledge of these fenders as i worked side by side with my stepdad bernie for years and have been around this industry since i was a kid .. People see an opportunity to make money because there is a demand and they just run with it without respect for the industry .Also, there is another young guy who can not even speak english . I do apologize for any confusion and i would like the opportunity to supply any future aftermarket dually fender request .
My website is under construction but is live just to show
someotherguy   +1y
So in a roundabout way, I was right, it's just the new version of the same thing. You might wanna address people's suspicions about quality issues, in another post here recently someone was just commenting about how some fenders they got from duallyfendersusa didn't fit right and were really thin.

Oh, and that whole thing about needing to become a sponsor to advertise your company here.

Richard
rearduallyfenders   +1y
Thanks , I will keep that in mind .With that said i would like for any potential customer or critic to understand that what we sell is the closest thing to (OEM) factory as it gets . That is why the cost is retailed at this value and why we clearly label them as aftermarket . Unless you are a body shop owner or dealer you will pay close if not double the cost for our fenders . Most important is integrity .I will address any previous suspicions by saying we will strive to be the best aftermarket dually fender business in the world . Our fenders are hand laid 3.5 layers thick fiberglass .Finished with a white gel coat primer .Installation instructions are for customer conveinence, but American Dually Fenders, Inc. does not recommend or encourage self-installation of products in any way.
American Dually Fenders and Flares are inspected by our shipping management prior to shipment to best meet original quality of (OEM) factory standards. American Dually Fenders are 100% designed for conversion applications.However, installed by a Professional body shop or fiberglass shop they will work for (OEM) replacement applications as well. Fiberglass is more rigid, and more easily repaired than the plastic counterparts and will always encounter a level of difficulty upon installation. However, they do have a higher strength than plastic.
getsum   +1y
Dude, seriously, you shouldn't advertise your product here without contacting Admin. When you keep advertising while explaining that your product isn't the same shitty stuff others in your area have sold it just makes you look like an a$$hole. Not a good way to impress potential customers.
tuckinuts   +1y
^ wish there was a like button ^