Page 3 of 4
General Discussion \  aftermarket dually truck fenders Chevy Ford Dodge

aftermarket dually truck fenders Chevy Ford Dodge

General Discussion
views 13592
replies 32
following 10

rearduallyfenders   +1y
well , i have not tried to run anything. just a new feel for what the people feel about our products . just a feel . I think it is very ignorant to say or comment on something or somebody that does not even know that person or what they have to offer . i am looking into advertising on here . people can say what they want it not gonna change my point of views or my business .thanks for all the comments . looks like i came to the right place , all the major critics and experts are here . that is exactly what i was looking for . thanks guys .
getsum   +1y
Enough already. You completely suck at communication. Maybe your product is worth buying, I'll never know. You have excluded me as a buyer. Since, however, you are not targeting me as a potential customer, I'm sure you don't care.
Dumbass business plan....
someotherguy   +1y
"They're ignorant! That's ignorant! Their hearts are full of greed and they have doo doo in their souls!!!"

Richard
getsum   +1y
Reespct ma orthoritay....
tuckinuts   +1y
Idk.... I did some business (bought several wheels from the dude. Actually the adapters I'm running on my build are some of the first run, machined out of solid billet steel ones he did).

I also did a lil talking with ol' Bernie. I hated to hear the old guy passed. I do know that some people had mixed opinions about the guy, but he was always square with me.

So if this is stepchild of his, I really want to give them a chance.

But this no looking so good.

Darrell
giovanni   +1y
Ill call your bluff on ur product
send me a pair of free fenders and ill let u no what I think of them on fitment, ect. ..
someotherguy   +1y
Ever wonder what the beginning of the end looks like?

No need to wonder anymore.

Richard
rearduallyfenders   +1y
Thanks for your words about Bernie , yes people did have various opinions of him and as he has been gone i have found this out for myself . I can not do anything about that other then do the best of what i can do as long as i can do it . Bernie was good to me and as far as i knew a good business man and had always had his own business since Bernie's custom coach of Texas on telephone , and when he had that big building on almeda genoa .All custom an equipment .He got into conversions later in his years . i greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn any new business . I do not really understand where i went wrong here other then not contacting admin to advertise . I am looking into contacting them this week to see what they offer and options and if in their opinion i would be a good fit . I mean no offense or disrespect towards nobody or their opinions .
someotherguy   +1y
I noticed a lot of, um, borrowed pics on your website gallery, I recognized the Reyna Bros. Ford to begin with and that truck was built a few years ago. But more to the point there are pro pics taken directly from company websites, just FYI, people get the shit sued out of them for that kind of thing.

Richard