Page 2 of 4
General Discussion \  aftermarket dually truck fenders Chevy Ford Dodge

aftermarket dually truck fenders Chevy Ford Dodge

General Discussion
views 13591
replies 32
following 10

rearduallyfenders   +1y
thank you for your concern . I will look into that . just getting a feel for how much if any damage done from previous people who really did not even belong out their First one thing does not have to do with the other . I really do not concern myself with other peoples mistakes or what not . We clearly state that these are aftermarket and certain levels of difficulty may arise . we do not recommend installing these yourself . so if somebody who did not know what they are doing tried to install them and decided to say they were krap that is on them .. We have sold thousands of sets of these fenders since the early 90s and have done just fine . We have several happy customers all round the world . I'm not looking to impress anybody .. Thank you
someotherguy   +1y

Then you're doing a great job so far!

Richard
rearduallyfenders   +1y
Great job so far with ?
sarcasm or compliment ?
short1   +1y
Haha.
tuckinuts   +1y
You're really having difficulty with this aren't you REARDUALLYFENDERS?

Please scroll down to the bottom of this page. In the gray margin you'll see Site Links, click on Advertising . Choose one of the options, follow the instructions, then you're a paid vendor.

YIPPEE, now you can tell us how good your product is. And maybe, just maybe, not come off sounding so much like a tool.

DARRELL
rearduallyfenders   +1y
yes , i will do that . thank you . i mean no disrespect in any way or offense .
chuckietruckin   +1y
So much for dealing with this guy! I was thinking about looking in to these, but after seeing how he runs things on here I can only imagine what it would be like dealing with him.
someotherguy   +1y
Well the last post seems like they wanna do right so let's not dogpile on him, just keep in mind the product is aimed at being fitted by a body shop so they can massage any variances. That doesn't sound like OEM quality to me but what the hell I'm no fiberglass expert.

Richard
jitteryguy   +1y
the guy himself doesn't sound to bright and I would be weary of do'n business with him. on another note and certainly not to defend him, even a company as widely known for quality parts as VFN , fiberglass parts need a lot of work to install.
someotherguy   +1y
I know I can grab a pair of OEM fenders off a GMT400 dually (88-98 body Chevy/GMC) and go slap them on another of the same kind of truck and they're not likely to need any massaging. That's OEM quality. Anything less is...less.

Richard