2004 ford billet wheels, I have a CHEVY TRUCK

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1056
replies 18
following 11

Lowlife4life   +1y
Hey guys, i have a 2005 chevy silverado with a bolt patern of 6x139MM

i have some old 24" billet wheels with a bolt patern of 6 on 135 mm

is there any way to make these ford wheels work on my chevy truck?

i know its 4MM off, but then again, can they be worked to fit?
THE_CRUCK   +1y
I'm sure you can take them somewhere and get them drilled to your pattern.
Machine shops should be able to handle the task.
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
you could sell them to me, what wheels are they and that's the offset or back spacing and width and how much would you want for them
bagtodrag   +1y
Originally posted by OGDOUGHBOY

you could sell them to me, what wheels are they and that's the offset or back spacing and width and how much would you want for them

You already got some KMCs strapped to the Ford Mike c'mon now
Lowlife4life   +1y
i have them on craigs list for $1200
they are INTRO ROCKMAN POLISHED WITH SATIN LINES 24X9.5 with the offset and backspacing to tuck on 2004-current f-150s.

but if i can have the holes re-drilled, would that work?

can they fill the holes in and re drill them? i dont know how that works.
project_77   +1y
unfortunately drilling that wheel to fit is not an option. if the lugs were not exposed you could get away with it.
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
you have a link to the craigs list add? If they will work on my truck I could trade you my 24x10 kmc ss that have a center cap so you could drill a chevy bolt pattern in, they have a +40 offset so they will tuck on a chevy no problem,
cookiemonster13   +1y
i have seen billet wheels redrilled. the slug the old holes and redrill the new pattern. then they repolish the wheel. it was very hard to tell where the old lugs were.
Lowlife4life   +1y
so let me get this straight? they can be re-drilled, but on a billet wheel, they would have to fill the holes, re-drill the holes with the proper specs, and re-polish the center?

this can be done?

if it can, does anyone know of any shops in SO-CAL that can handle this or they can recomend?
Lowlife4life   +1y
here is the link on craigs list, the wheels need to be cleaned up, they have been sitting for a year now.