views 1055
replies 18
following 11

Lowlife4life   +1y
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/879320203.html

sorry, forgot to post the link.

still for sale.
Lowlife4life   +1y
i have tried 10 different machine shops, does anyone know any shops that can weld the holes on the wheels and re-drill them to fit my truck?
CULQQKN   +1y
hey man im interested will you email me at laydoutford@yahoo.com so we can talk
lolumbr   +1y
we can make you wheel adapters to fit those wheels on your truck
give us a call 877-334-2843

neurotic   +1y
YA those wheels would be a pain to have them made to fit and cost a big abmount of money. You could do adapters like mentioned adove butthat will push your wheels out further and might not tuck. You best bet is to sell and buy new.
sideshizzle   +1y
THat craigslist posting is expired. Can you give me your contact info? I have someone that wants to buy your wheels.
svrdfknties   +1y
Classic Wheel - 626-914-7725
Tres Amigos - 626-945-2226

you will have to repolish center and it might be slightly noticeable....but it is possible

Lowlife4life   +1y
thanks everyone for the info, I will be checking to see if i can get the wheels filled in and re-drilled, but if not, then ill sell them.

im cool with the slight noticeable repolish but as long as the wheels will bolt on and they tuck, thats all I want, I might even pay to have them chromed, billet is to hard to keep clean.

thanks for all the help guys, i knew comming back to this sight was a good idea... lots of people who know there stuff.
Lowlife4life   +1y
e-mail for the wheels
ralphbanker@yahoo.com