Page 5 of 5
Mini Truckin General \  Stock floor VS. Traditional Body drop

Stock floor VS. Traditional Body drop

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 18044
replies 44
following 36

poppasmurf   +1y
here we go.. why does someone always have to start shit on all threads? oh well. as street source turns i guess.. well since its a taco i think stock floor would be better just so you dont lose head room. if it was a fullsize doing a traditional head room wouldent be much of an issue. i have a 93 isuzu that i channeled the floor on and it turned out ok.
disfiguredS10   +1y
my main concern wasn't headroom. i just dont wanna rub my legs against the steering wheel the whole time im drivin...lol
thenephilm   +1y
i did both on mine 3.5" stock floor and 3.5" traditional...i think stockfloor is a lot cleaner and gives you more options as far as the detail that you want to go with your frame and truck in general...but you can do a traditional in like a weekend lol...if you have the time, id do a stockfloor just for headroom/steering wheel clearance...
granth   +1y
Originally posted by lobdyblazr

I guess "WE ALL" dont know...I dont know who the fuck he is..I was just trying to help. Guess people dont do that one this site anymore huh?

guess my post tellin him i could get him in touch with a guy to do it for him wasn't help. or the pic he has in his avator wasn't clue enough. chill out guy.
FXDGRND   +1y
I believe enough people have voiced opinions on it. There are about 3 options given. Find some trucks with them and check out what your preference.

I find it odd that the way to help is to say "I've got a guy..." wow that really helps answer the questions there. I'm sure it would help 'your guy's' business if you say.. maybe who it was? maybe even showed some pictures. Not do the look at me I'm important.