Page 11 of 12
Under Construction \  Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Under Construction General Discussions
views 4985
replies 117
following 68

CUTSNWELDS520   +1y

TRUCK LOOKS BAD ASS. GOOD JOB ON THE BUILD...... A COUPLE THAT DRAGS TOGETHERS, DIES TOGETHER.....
90yota   +1y

thanks for all the comments guys....as for the tail lights, they're Mazda MPV minivan 3rd brake lights!   
post photo
SIKaltima   +1y

those pics are awesome and the truck came out sick!
solowkustomz06   +1y

wow man!!! truck looks awsome!!!
relaxednoma   +1y
looks awesome man. and congrats on the wedding!
standamantx   +1y

nice move on the minivan lights,  looks bitchin man!
still_2_hi   +1y

looks awesome man, good to see you made the deadline
baggedblue75   +1y

all around great looking truck.nice choice of lights,color and the bed work looks great.your lucky to have a wife that enjoys what you do.wedding pics look great 
90yota   +1y

bringin this back from the dead......Ive FINALLY got some spare time and motivation to get on the interior.....after a lot of searching for a place to do the upholstery,  Ive decided to take on the task of doing it all myself to keep some coin in my pockets...Ive never done anything like this before but Ive been doing my homework and feel confident that its something I can handle since my overall plan is very simple...(black seats, black door panels, black carpet, repaint the dash to match the rest of the truck, and im also workin on making my own handmade steering wheel....Ill follow up with some pics very soon.....
still_2_hi   +1y

Cool, sounds like good plans, handmade steering wheel? That sounds intense lol, i am in the middle of doing my interior too, its pretty fun actually! Enjoy cant wait to see pics