views 4976
replies 117
following 68

FoolInjected   +1y

Looks good nice job so far.
22below   +1y

Looking good
Kronicles   +1y

awesome work man, wish I had the room and the know how to do all you've been doin! Good luck on having it ready for the wedding, I just got married in Vegas a couple weeks ago, nothing major, just some of her fam there. Look forward to seeing the finish of the build. I'll be checkin back as I'm sure the weekend produced major results!
SoloSpecialties   +1y

looks fuckin sick man. wish ya the best on the wedding. mine is comin in 18 longggg days.
90yota   +1y

thanks for the comments guys!!!...Ive been going so hard on it over the past two weeks trying to get this thing ready for paint....Im crossing my fingers to have it sprayed tommorrow or Wednesday, It all depends on what I get finished today...I haven't been updating this thread lately because I've been so busy but I'll have a bunch more progress pics in the next few days.....wish me luck, wedding is in 12 days!!
tuckin eh   +1y

friggen giver bro!
biggin   +1y

its looking great man! im kinda jealous lol. im anxious to start building my bed here in the next couple months or so after i order all the sheetmetal from grant here in a couple weeks.

90yota   +1y
Edited: 8/10/2009 12:19:15 AM by 90yota

well I'm certainly due for an update , so here it goes.....started framing out the bed ^^^   side shot (almost tuckin 3 lugs) ^^^ test fitting some of the sheetmetal ^^^ finally got to use my Grant taillight fillers that I've had for 2 yrs ^^^ putting in my new taillight panels ^^^ new custom taillights metal finished (any guesses on what they are?)^^^fabbed up a rollpan, and shaved the tailgate handle ^^^bedfloor all welded up and ready for some bodywork ^^^got rid of those pesky door handles^^^all the bodywork finished and prepped....off to the bodyshop for some paint!!!one of the last few shots of the truck in primer^^^one more before it got sprayed (with a closed hood!!!) ^^^ theres a few more pics in my profile if anyone wants to check em' out.....as of right now, the truck is painted and back at my shop for reassembly....I've just got a few minor things left before it hits the road for the first time in over 3 yrs....I'm soooo stoked!!!I have bunch of pics that I've taken but I'm not gonna post any until after my wedding (which is only 5 days away).....nothing like cuttin it close eh fellas??until then, you'll just have to wait.....wish me luck!!! 
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
TexasKhaos   +1y

Badass ride man! Looks killer! And congrats on the wedding bro!
do_spiderman   +1y
Very nice man!!!