Page 10 of 12
Under Construction \  Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Under Construction General Discussions
views 4979
replies 117
following 68

laynwindows   +1y

thats awesome, truck looks really nice. me and my fiancee are gonna drive off from the wedding in my courier/mazda i've been workin on. i dont have any pictures and dont know when i will, but i'll have some eventually
90yota   +1y

the pics will be coming tommorrow....I promise...haha
tattedfordguy   +1y

Your a tease, LOL lookin forward to the pics
90yota   +1y

alright fellas, heres the scoop....I worked my balls off trying to get this thing ready for the wedding over the last few weeks and it literally came right down to the wire....I was slappin some carpet in it only hours before the ceramony so my wife's dress wouldn't get dirty...haha......but all the hard work payed off and everything went off without a hitch...I put about 3hours of seat time on the truck and I couldn't be happier....runs and drives sooooo nice!!...anyways, enough about that..here's some photos......... the bed fresh out the booth^^^now the cab^^^put the bed back on to get it back to my shop^^^finally all put back together and ready to roll^^^Im in love with how the rear end turned out....anymore guesses on what the lights are?^^^Rockered on 20's....^^^there's me with the whip....keepin it gangster^^^I really like this one^^here's some of the wedding photos....^^^the wedding party^^^me and my new "wife"...^^^no matter how much we dress up, we're still just a couple of minitruckers!!!! thats it for now....Im gonna take a break from workin on it for a while just to get back to a normal life and then slowly finish it over the winter....theres still a bunch of things I plan on doing to it, but for now thats it!!!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
slamdtaco   +1y

congrats on the truck and wedding and nice pics
artsar   +1y

truck looks sick. I can't wait to see it at some shows. My favourite part is that its a Canadian built truck.
xgolferdude   +1y

Thats awesome! CONGRATS!! We all should be as lucky as you with a kick ass wife like that!!!!!!!!  Truck looks great!  what tailights are they anyways?
smctoy   +1y

awesome pics
jasondragthatshit   +1y

turned out sick man so what are the taillights out of i want some mind if i copy you lol
pugz   +1y

LOOKS GOOD. I LIKE THE WEDDING SHOTS