Page 4 of 12
Under Construction \  Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Under Construction General Discussions
views 4958
replies 117
following 68

LaYiNfRaMe22   +1y

I'm guessing that its solid with a hole drilled in it and tapped, same as the threaded pads welded on to the frame. But im just guessing.
tuckinnoma   +1y
looks good whish i could fit in a yota.... 6'6 312lb lol..... big boy
90yota   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LaYiNfRaMe22I'm guessing that its solid with a hole drilled in it and tapped, same as the threaded pads welded on to the frame. But im just guessing.---------------------------------------------^^^ you're right
pmiller   +1y

Real nice project you got there.  I've got some questions though.  How much was the body drop?  Just wondering because I see the stock tranny crossmember and no z in front.  Just lays body and frame doesn't lay flat?  Just wondering.  I like your control arms.  Did you make those yourself?  Was the steering shaft modified during the body drop?
drgn91yota   +1y

front bag setup looks sick love the back half too. good luck on the build looks good so far

CamberOz   +1y

crewcabondubs   +1y

nice looking build. cant wait to see more pictures.
90yota   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pmillerReal nice project you got there.  I've got some questions though.  How much was the body drop?  Just wondering because I see the stock tranny crossmember and no z in front.  Just lays body and frame doesn't lay flat?  Just wondering.  I like your control arms.  Did you make those yourself?  Was the steering shaft modified during the body drop?---------------------------------------------when I first bodydropped it, I did 3.5 inches to compensate for not raising the tranny crossmember and no Z...it never has layed frame, just rockers...if I could do it all over from the beginning, I wouldn't do it the same, but the cab was already BD'd and I would'nt have had enough time to rebuild everything...as for the control arms, the lowers were made by a friend of mine, and I made the uppers but am gonna make another set because I wanna change to some screw-in style balljoints for a cleaner look....the steering shaft wasn't modified before (just a small notch in the stock control arm) and I based the new control arm geometry off of the stock setup so everything should work out the same
90yota   +1y
thanks for all the comments too guys!!!!  
post photo
dubd dawg   +1y

looking good chris