Page 5 of 12
Under Construction \  Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Under Construction General Discussions
views 4959
replies 117
following 68

blackice   +1y

Looks sweet Chris. Will it be at vanfest?
90yota   +1y

it will be at Vanfest for sure!!, just not sure what stage it'll be at by then
blackice   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 90yotait will be at Vanfest for sure!!, just not sure what stage it'll be at by then---------------------------------------------Mines the same way. It won't be close to being done, but I am sick of everyone asking where the truck is....
severedbrandon   +1y

Nice work!
90yota   +1y

update time again....got the frame all sandblasted and prepped^^^ in the booth ready to get sprayed^^^finally painted..looks awesome...(the colour looks white but its more of a light grey ...no metallic, pearl, just grey)^^^shot of the rear frame^^^rear axle prepped^^^axle painted...(mind the rusty drums, they are gonna be sprayed black once everything gets back to my shop) I've also got a pile of suspension parts that have been painted black (control arms, spindles, link bars, steering linkage..etc)should have a rolling chassis within the next few days!!!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
tukn22   +1y
Thats about the last color i think ANYONE would have done, but jam up work!
post photo
2mnybilz   +1y

hey Chris, looks good man, haven't seen it since Truck Nats went down, hope to see ya this year at Scrape! keep us updated!
90yota   +1y

small update...started re-assembly and at least got a rolling chassis..this week is cleaning up the motor and dropping that back in....started assembly ^^^she's now a roller ^^^some of the front suspension ^^^ (I know that theres only 2 bolts in the upper ball joint, it was just temp to get the wheels on)rear shot ^^^ let me know what y'all think!!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jdauer02   +1y

looks good
bgdhrdbdy   +1y

truck looks really good... im getting married in august as well and am having to go through alot of prep in a hurry cuz she wants it to be a minitruck wedding lol... good luck with everything...carlos