Page 2 of 12
Under Construction \  Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Under Construction General Discussions
views 4961
replies 117
following 68

tuckinlugs06   +1y

this isnt the only setup with the bags on the uppers...and not everyone has to hit sides all the time...mabe he dont want to ..mabe it will hit mads sides..up to him really it is his
lyinlow   +1y
Edited: 4/13/2009 4:54:05 PM by lyinlow

i can bet money that thing wil never hit sides... in all the years ive hung around him and went to shows with him ive never saw it hit sides... btw you realize its a yota on 20's lol who cares about hittin sides when your tuckin that 20 up there   wooot wooot  i see what you mean about the bumps tho.. i think a good stiff shock will help that situation out..
post photo
post photo
maz duh   +1y

Looking good Chris, keep it up man.
90yota   +1y

thanks for the comments guys!!as for the sides issue, it will hit CRAZY sides but I've got no intention of doing so...I'd be into the sheetmetal hard if I did... but i understand it will encounter more body roll than other bag setups.... I wont know how bad it'll be till it sees the road...the shocks are mounted outside the frame on the lower bars so im hoping it wont be too bad.. thanks for the heads up though 
post photo
slammedtoys   +1y

does the hood shut?? That truck is BAD ASS!!!
slammedtoys   +1y

does the hood shut?? That truck is BAD ASS!!!
90yota   +1y

Thanks....it will shut,  but Im gonna have to cut and skin the bracing where the tires are
90yota   +1y

heres some updates from the past few days.....  got all the tube work welded, gas tank mounts, air ports, and also put on some threaded pads around the rails to mount air/fuel/brake lines....other than the rails, everything has been tig welded ^^^frame gussets installed, and rear shock mounts tacked in (still gonna add a few more gussets to the shock mounts)^^^plates welded in to reinforce upper control arm mounts, as well as tube put onto the lower control arm mount.....you can also see some of the upper shock mount^^^cab came off last night ...frame is headed to blast this weekend...fabbed up a new battery mount as well^^^and the "poser" shot of me tig welding on the bed mounts^^^
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
TwistedMinis   +1y
I have that same helmet.
90yota   +1y

Its a real nice helmet but its not mine...my buddy ( lyinlow on here) was out giving me a hand and let me try it out...after using it I think I might get one of my own though...